Want to Give a Year End Gift to the Church?
We have a wish list! These are items that the church is saving up for and if you want to add to the savings, now is a great time.
- Two new 12-foot artificial Christmas trees to grace the chancel, replacing the ones that have seen much better days
- New vinyl tile flooring in Plymouth Hall that will include an inlay of a Labyrinth!
- New sound equipment for Plymouth Hall so that we can have Dinner Church without technical difficulties.
- Eco friendly storm windows for the windows on the first floorof the Faith Center.
There are several ways you can give. Simply identify how you would like your year end gift to be used…
- Write a check to First Congregational Church.
- Use a credit card online or through text to give. Send a text to 73256, with “joy2givefcc” in the message.
- Transfer assets. For further information, please contact Beverly Miller or 303-442-1787.