Sunday Services Schedule
- 8:30 am in the Chapel
- 10:30 am in the Sanctuary
- 5:30 pm 2nd & 4th Wednesday
Children (Infant through Fifth Grade)
At First Congregational Church the education of our children and youth is a sacred mission. Rather than indoctrinating children with creeds or absolutes, instead we give them the tools and confidence to find for themselves faith-filled answers to life’s big questions.
Youth (Middle & High School)
The mission of our youth program at First Congregational is to encourage healthy and deep relationships with others, self, and God. With God as our rock, we can doubt, affirm, struggle, and celebrate with one another in our wild faith adventure.
We believe the grace and love of God extends to all people, many of whom encounter faith from a variety of perspectives. This belief is reflected in our sermons and worship services. Drawing on scripture, scholarship, society, and self-reflection, the goal of our sermons is to keep people talking about God’s extravagant welcome.
We’re so glad to have you join us!
- Children are always welcome in the service, child care for children birth to kindergarten is available beginning 15 minutes before the service starts, in the south end of the ground level of our Christian Education building.
- Parking is available in the city lot adjacent to the church at the corner of Broadway and Spruce and in the garage on the south side of Spruce, both free on Sundays.
- Accessible parking is available in the church lot to the west of the church. The sanctuary and chapel can be reached via ramp to the Pine Street entrance, or via elevator from the south entrance.